Saturday, August 29, 2015

A little Hi for the weekend.

Howdy Howdy. Today I have another card to share with you using an image from the Brave Hearts Collection.  


This little girl is You-nique. I tried to color her with the thought of someone who doesn't care about matching clothes. However, I did get her hat, skirt and vest to be matchy. But she added in some other colors. ;-)

I used the rubber version of You-nique, but you can also get her in the digital version here.

For the hat and vest I wanted it to appear really soft and fuzzy-ish. So it was similar to sweatshirt material. To do this after I had colored her, I used the colorless blender with my copics and dotted over the entire area. That softened up the colors a bit.

OK. So now I need to go off and do some more crafty things. :-) See you soon.

Alaine

1 comment: