Monday, June 29, 2015

Christmas Ornament in June.

Howdy All!!!! It's Christmas in June! (So July is the usual - but wanted to share today). 

So I made this with the new stamps from Susana Loves Stamps - Coral Sunflowers Set. When I first saw this set I immediately thought Christmas Ornament.


To do this I stamped the image on silver shiny paper with Versafine, and then embossed with black fine embossing powder. Once it was heated and set, I fussy cut out the two images and added some bling. I added a bit of foam tape between the two images to separate them, and then bent the leaves up. Finished up with a crystal hanger, and BOOM.



So I just got back from (ok a week later) a wonderful Kit and Clowder Retreat. Help with coloring, but also tried a bunch of mixed media as well. I will hopefully share my project later this week. I need to touch up a bit. (perfectionist in me).  

I hope you have a great week! And a wonderful second half of the year!

Alaine

1 comment: