Tuesday, May 5, 2015

If your nekkid - put a box on it

So I got to color a little bit this weekend, and one of the things I colored was an image by Aurora Wings called Thep Kinnaree. When I decided to color her I decided to go au naturale and all... But then if I want to post to Facebook groups I thought - Oh my I need to cover it up. So someone suggested the black box of modesty. So I have both versions below - up close and the entire projects.

First up was with the modesty box. I will give my information on colors, etc... here, and then below after appropriate warnings and GASP spoiler space... will be the ones without that teensy eensy modesty box in case it offends anyone - and people will be appropriately warned. :-)

Her skin is E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, her hair is E49, 37, 33.  For the greens I used several including the G29, 19, 14, YG 17, 13, and 11. The purples are V17, 15, 12. The wings are E43, and E40 with a touch of the V12. The final colors are the B18 and B12 as well as a touch of Y15, R17 and YR16. 

B
E
W
A
R
E

N
O

B
I
T
T
Y

B
O
X

C
O
V
E
R
I
N
G

:-)




 Oooooo SCANDALOUS.

Ok. That is my post for today.  Hope you all are having a great week. TaTa!  (hee hee)


3 comments:

  1. Amazing!! Gorgeous coloring! This image has me in a corner cowering just thinking of coloring it in. You have mastered this image beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job coloring the Thep Kinnaree, Aline! Love your interpretation of colors and what a lovely project! Your warning as I scrolled down cracked me up. ^_^

    Mitzi xxx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is gorgeous! What wonderful coloring. I did crack up at your post, too. Isn't it a shame that some people are so horrified at seeing the human form, even in great art? xxD

    ReplyDelete