Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Cyber Chic Chick

Hey all.... I have been really working on different hair and skin combos lately - taking the skin and hair class over at Kit and Clowder, and trying to improve my coloring capabilities. Cyber Chic is a perfect image for those that want to play with different colors of hair and skin.



Her skin is YG67, 63, 61, G40 and her hair is BV08, 13, 02, 00. I used cool greys for the silver, and Y11, 26 for the gold of her eyes and the tubes. Once done I used Gold metallic pens to go over some of the hoops and metal, and make the dots. The background is B12. I matted it on simple black cardstock, and then I have it on a small box that I am going to decorate on all four sides. The box is cardboard color, but I used metallic lustre on the edges to give it a silver look.  I may try to do this same thing with Metallic gelatos. I think that would be awesome fun.

I encourage you to grab an image and play with some wonderful skin colors and hair that are out of the norm, and see if you can end up with something unique and wonderful to add to your collection!!!

Have a  great week, and I hope to see you again soon.

Alaine

1 comment:

  1. Wow, way cool, Alaine! Love the color combo! And beautiful coloring job! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete