Monday, August 25, 2014

I HOPE this week goes really quickly!

Today I am sharing another take on Hope!


This time I wanted her to have DARK wings. Lovely blue wings. I used B24, 26, 29m then the new copic white with built in brush to add some details. I also wanted to have some fun with the hair, so I went HOT PINK with RV21, 23, 25, 29. The greens are YG21, 23, 25 and 17.

Once she was colored, I stamped the image on the green paper, and then cut her out and stuck her to it. That allows for all the gorgeous swirlies to be there on the colored paper but also to allow the image to be colored on the white. I am loving this technique and use it a lot now.

Just so you all know the Zen Beauties collection is available in Red Rubber, and HOPE here is available in both rubber and digi format.

For those of you who love all things Digi - Susana has released several new digi stamps in the store. There is an adorable little hungry seal, a ghost and pumpkin, another fairy with a cupcake :-) and a flowerful owl, along with several other images. You can see the entire collection here.

I hope you all have a good week. All I know is I am looking forward to this coming weekend a bit too much. COME ON LONG WEEKEND!!!!!!! With any luck I will actually have a 5 day weekend and only a 3 day work week this week! WHOOP WHOOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment